Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Two Ingredient DIY Lip Gloss

Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Recently I found myself in possession of too much blush. I made a visit to my good friend Pinterest to see if I could make lip balm out of it, but Pinterest only had a few options. I thought I'd put one more how-to out there for people to put their left over or old blush to good use.

They all only require two or so ingredients, so this is super simple. All you need is pretroleum jelly and your old blush.




Cut off the cotton end of a cotton swab to mix the two together.




 Put a dab of petroleum jelly on a plate and use a knife to scrape some blush into the petroleum jelly.



 My blush isn't very dark so to get any amount of color it took quite a bit. Judge amounts based on how much color your blush has when you put it on.



VOILA! 
You have lip gloss!

Super easy, and looks pretty nice. Like I said, my blush was light so my lip gloss didn't have a lot of color. I probably could have added a lot more and still had a lighter lip color.


This is a weird angle for my nose but you get the idea....



Sincerely,

The Campus Curmudgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Campus Curmudgeon © 2014