Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Fun Things That Happen in College

Friday, August 7, 2015
College is upon us all!!!!! 
We must prepare ourselves for the uber fun things that come with returning.With this in mind, I've compiled a list of my faaAaAAaAavorite things about college.


Homesickness
SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! Endless tears and hours and hours of phone calls home!

This is how I spent a large portion of my first semester.

I am a firm believer that homesickness is a disease. But one of the things that helped me was to realize that this feeling, this horrible, draining, nauseating, feeling will always be a part of my life. If I am going to have any amount of fun in life, I will have to at least somewhat tolerate homesickness.

Bank Account Drainage
It's all gone...All of it.

Books, Books, Books!
They cost tons...Please see above.

Awkward Professors
Let's have a moment of silence as students decide whether your lame joke was funny or just sad.

Seat Wars
If you place your butt at the desk my butt has occupied every Tuesday and Thursday for the past three weeks so help me God!

Hey You in the Front Row!

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!
Also, stop snobbishly answering questions without raising your hand...

You know when they start with "first and foremost" that you're all screwed.

Fear of the Dark
Where ma' rape whistles at!?!

Going anywhere after dark is not an option, especially after four emails reporting on-campus assaults.


Here's to a better year!
Good luck and have fun!

The Campus Curmudgeon

P.S. If you aren't in college...I don't know...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Campus Curmudgeon © 2014